Committee Chair - Randy Kramer
Committee Members - Jim Amanatides, Agnes Gault, Noreen Grimmick, Alisa Hobb, Antoinette Hulsopple, Denise Kerwath, Caryn LaFleche, Anna Moczulski and Shannon Smith
Purpose/Mission - Providing top-quality professional development opportunities for HR professionals that focus on contemporary thinking about HR fundamentals and emerging HR issues is a commitment CRHRA makes to its members. The 2015-2016 Programs are aimed at offering a series of programs that anticipates and addresses the needs of human resources professionals in a constantly changing environment. The Programs Committee also relays local/regional volunteer possibilities for HR professionals in the business community. Additionally, the committee partners with other local professional organizations and educational institutions to expand the scope and variety of presentations, which will appeal to all audiences.
- Coordinating 2015 - 2016 Monthly Programs
- Building 2016-2017 Monthly Programs
- Follow up on program feedback and evaluations from members.
- Assist in the coordination of the 2016 One Day Conference
Schedule of Meetings
We meet at Panera Bread, Latham from 8:00 am to 9:00am on the dates listed on the attached schedule. If you'd like to attend one of our planning meetings please contact Randy.
At each meeting we will:
- Wrap things up for the next CRHRA meeting
- Continue planning for the following month’s CRHRA meeting
- Follow through on all other agenda items
Volunteer Opportunities - If you're interested in volunteering for the Programs Committee, contact Randy.